Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In the case of a single order for several goods that are delivered separately, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods. If the goods are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece. has. In the case of a contract for digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium,
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us an email at: email@example.com a clear statement about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation:
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You also have to bear the additional costs if you have the goods collected at your own request. Goods which, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post and which have already been delivered to you, will be picked up at our expense.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to
- contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Contracts for the delivery of digital content that is not on a physical data carrier if, after your express consent, we have started executing the contract before the end of the cancellation period and you have confirmed to us that you are aware that this consent Beginning of the execution of the contract Your right of withdrawal expires.
END OF REVOCATION
Information on the online dispute resolution procedure of the EU
The EU Commission has opened an online dispute resolution portal where you can file a claim or complaint. The portal is particularly relevant if you live in an EU country other than Denmark, as SmartPlay.gg headquarters are in Denmark. You can submit your claim/complaint here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr . If you use this option for dispute resolution, please enter our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.